Incorporation of KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING LTD. The company exploits either its own or third parties’ yachts.
Incorporation of KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING SA. The company exploits its own yachts.
Incorporation of SARL VENT PORTANT, in which the Parent company acquired a 66,67% equity stake
Incorporation of SARL KIRIACOULIS FRANCE, in which the Parent company acquired a 50% equity stake.
- Initial public offering of the Parent company’s shares. The shares are traded in the Parallel Market of Athens Exchange.
- Incorporation of MARINA KALAMATAS TOURISM S.A., in which the Parent company acquired a 60% equity stake. The company has undertaken to carry out the harbour works and the management of Kalamata marina.
- Acquisition of the entire issued share capital of KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING LTD. The price of the acquisition was determined by a report of an Estimating Committee that was established pursuant to article 9 of Codified Law 2190/1920 and was certified by the ΚΖ 10989/12.11.98 resolution of the undersecretary of Development. The acquisition KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING LTD. aims at creating a group of companies engaged in the field of sea tourism.
- Acquisition of SARL POINT D’AMURE, which operates in the sea tourism business in France, through the subsidiary company SARL VENT PORTANT. The taken over company was renamed to SARL KIRIACOULIS POINT D’AMURE.
- Acquisition of a 58,8% equity stake in MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGES S.A., engaged in the development and management of real estate.
Acquisition of 100 shares of SARL KIRIACOULIS FRANCE. The Parent company after the particular acquisition owns 70% of the company’s share capital, while SARL KIRIACOULIS FRANCE acquired the entire share capital of SARL VENT PORTANT.
MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGES S.A. starts its operations. The company signed deals to carry out building projects in the areas of St. Ioannis in Rendi and Kastela in Piraeus.
- Transfer of the Parent company’s headquarters to its privately owned business premises at 7 Alimou Ave., Alimos Attica.
- Renaming of KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING LTD to KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING SOLE SHAREHOLDER CO. LTD.
The Parent company enters into a market making contract with the Athens Exchange member PROTON SECURITIES & INVESTMENT SERVICES S.A. The market making in the Parent company’s shares begun on April 22.
Termination of the market making contract with the Athens Exchange member PROTON SECURITIES & INVESTMENT SERVICES S.A. which was effected on 1 May 2005.
- The Parent company enters into a market making contract for a period of 12 months with the Athens Exchange Market member BETA SECURITIES S.A. The market making in the Parent company’s shares begun on 19/6/2008.
- Incorporation of “KIRIACOULIS ITALIA S.R.L” in which the Parent company acquired a 51% equity stake. The company has not begun its business operation until 31/12/2008.
- Renaming of MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGES S.A. to KIRIACOULIS MARINAS S.A.
- Renaming of MARINA KALAMATAS TOURISM S.A. to MARINA KALAMATAS TOURISM SOLE SHAREHOLDER S.A.