The 46 in her world premiere!
Come on board the 46 on display at Boot Düsseldorf!
On a catamaran with generous spaces and incomparable interior light, where life on board is synonymous with harmony, the Lagoon team is ready to welcome you for the launch of the 46! Discover the latest addition to the Lagoon family during its world premiere, this winter, at Boot Düsseldorf from January 19 to 27 2019.
Are you keen to come aboard, try out the seats and discover the galley? Be the first to discover this new 2019 Lagoon!
You can also find the 40 at the Nautic de Paris from December 8 to 16 2018, as well as at Boot Düsseldorf. With already 200 units sold, this powerful catamaran, so easy to handle, with her elegant lines and refined layout, has delighted both the press and her new owners!
VPLP design’s office accomplished the perfect balance between the different living spaces.
The 46 combines modular front and aft cockpits, a complete cooking area at the back, a practical and safe access to the sea, still giving Nauta Design large volumes in the salon to fully express themselves.
With its double access, the Flybridge is dedicated both to maneuvering and relaxing. The centered helm station offers protection and visibility. For even more comfort, different solar protections are possible: a folding cabriolet or a rigid Bimini.
On catamarans of this size, the dinghy hoist system is usually a simple offer. On this 46 it is possible to choose either a classic stainless steel davits or an electrical hydraulic platform. This last option offers an easier access to the water while offering a new living space at the back of the boat.
3 – 4
Designed by Nauta design, the inside embraces a refined, elegant and functional style.
- The owner suite is generous and equipped with an island bed for an optimal comfort.
- The other cabins also adopt impressive volumes, in particular the front cabin where the bed is now as comfortable and spacious as the aft cabins.
- The amazing life quality on-board is guaranteed by careful finishing and interior lighting
- No borders between inside and outside thanks to a large sash bow window in the front: a great connection between front cockpit and salon.
EASY AND PERFORMING SAILING
Seaworthiness and performance are key words on the 46
- A larger sail plan that increases the sail area / displacement ratio
- A mast moved back in line with impressive VPLP design racing results, providing a very high aspect ratio
- Together with a shorter boom and a self-tacking jib, the 46 offers to trim the mainsheet car through an electrical Flatwinder
- A very long J offering the choice of very performing downwind sails