of the Ordinary General Assembly of the shareholders of
“KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.”
(Reg. No. 14274/06/Β/86/09 and GEMI No. 123800107000) )
Following the invitation published on 06.07.2020 by the shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the name “KYRIAKOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING SA” at an Ordinary General Meeting on July 29, 2020, Wednesday at 16.30 at the company’s offices in Alimos, Attica, 7 Alimou Ave. 2 of Law 4548/2018, the Board of Directors of the Company, by its decision taken during its meeting of 14.07.2020, added in accordance with the Law, in the agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders, the additional item Submission and approval of a new remuneration policy of the company in accordance with articles 110 and 111 of Law 4548/2018. ” and publishes, in accordance with the above article, a revised agenda of the above Ordinary General Meeting with the addition of the above new item as No. 5 and renumbering of items 5,6,7,8 to 6,7,8 and 9 respectively for the logic continuation of the discussion.
AFTER THIS, THE AGENDA OF THE ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF 29.07.2020 HAS AS FOLLOWS:
AGENDA OF THE MEETING
- Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Report (Company & Group) of the period 01.01.2019 to 31.12.2019, which includes the Annual Financial Statements with the relevant reports and statements by the Board of Directors and the Chartered Auditor.
- Approval of the overall administration and management of the period 1.1 – 31.12.19 and release of the Chartered Auditor from any liability for the period 2019.
- Election of Chartered Auditor (ordinary/ deputy) for the period January 1st till December 31st 2020 and determination of their fees.
- Approval of the distribution of profits
- Submission and approval of a new remuneration policy of the Company in accordance with articles 110 and 111 of Law 4548/2018.
- Approval of the remuneration and expenses paid to the members of the Board of Directors for the period 2019 and preapproval of their future remuneration and expenses for the period 2020.
- Submission and approval of the remuneration report of the Company for the period 2019, according to article 112 of L. 4548/2018.
- Granting of permission to the members of the Board of Directors, according to article 98 of L. 4548/18, to participate in Companies with identical or similar scope.
- Various issues and announcements.
With regard to the right to participate in the General Meeting, the date of registration, the procedure for exercising the right to vote through a representative, the voting rights of the shareholders and the available documents and information, the provisions of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of July 29 2020. The new draft decisions to the above General Assembly and the justification for adding a new topic will be posted on the company website.