to the Ordinary General Assembly of the shareholders of
“KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.”
(Reg. No. 14274/06/Β/86/09 and GEMI No. 123800107000) )
Following the decision of the Board of Directors of 05.07.2019 and in accordance with the law and the company’s Articles of Association, the shareholders of the societe anonyme by the corporate name “KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.” are invited to the Ordinary General Assembly on Monday, July 29th, 2019, at 16.30, at the registered offices of the company in Alimos – Attica, at 7, Alimou Ave., for discussion and decision taking on the following issues:
AGENTA OF THE MEETING
- Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Report (Company & Group) of the period 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018, which includes the Annual Financial Statements with the relevant reports by the Board of Directors and the Chartered Auditor.
- Approval of the overall administration and management of the period 1.1 – 31.12.18 and release of the Chartered Auditor from any liability for the period 2018.
- Election of Chartered Auditor (ordinary/ deputy) for the period January 1st till December 31st 2019 and determination of their fees.
- Approval of the distribution of profits
- Approval of the remuneration and expenses paid to the members of the Board of Directors for the period 2018 and preapproval of their future remuneration and expenses for the period 2019.
- Granting of permission to the members of the Board of Directors, according to article 98 of L. 4548/18, to participate in Companies with identical or similar scope.
- Election of a new member for the Audit Committee
- Election of a new Board of Directors.
- Amendment of the Articles of Association of the Company- Adjustment to the provisions of L. 4548/2018.
- Submission and approval of the remuneration policy of the Company, according to articles 110 and 111 of L. 4548/2018.
- Various issues and announcements.
According to the provisions of L. 4548/2018 as in force, the Board of Directors informs the shareholders of the company that any person appearing as a shareholder of the Company’s ordinary shares in the registry of the Dematerialized Securities System (“DSS”) managed by “Hellenic Exchanges S.A.” (“HELEX”), on July 24th, 2019 (Record Date), i.e. the fifth (5th) day before the date of the Ordinary General Assembly, has the right to participate in the Ordinary General Assembly. Proof of the shareholder’s capacity takes place by submission of the relevant written confirmation from HELEX or, alternatively, electronically by HELEX through the Company’s on-line connection with the DSS. The exercise of this right does not require the blocking of shares or any other process which restricts the shareholders ability to sell and transfer shares during the period between the Record Date and the General Assembly. Each shareholder can appoint up to three persons to represent him. The appointment and the revocation of a proxy shall be made in writing and shall be notified to the company in writing at least 48 hours prior to the date of the General Assembly.
The full text of the present invitation in Greek, as well as information about the right of the participation in the General Assembly, the procedure to exercise the voting right by proxy, minority interests and the information referred to in article 123 par. 3 and 4 of Law 4548/2018 shall be available in electronic form at the Company’s website www.kiriacoulis.com.The Shareholders can also obtain copies of the above mentioned documents from the Company’s registered offices (7, Alimou Ave., Alimos – Attica, tel. 210 9886187 & fax 210 9844529).