to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
of “KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.”
(Reg. N. 14274/06/Β/86/09)
By decision of the Board of Directors on June 2nd, 2004 and according to the Articles of Association, all shareholders of “KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.” are invited to the company’s Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, June 30th 2004 at 15:30 p.m. at the company’s offices at 7, Alimou Ave., Alimos, Athens-Greece to discuss and to decide upon the following issues of the daily agenda:
ISSUES OF THE DAILY AGENDA
1. Submission and hearing of the Board of Directors’ and the Certified Auditor’s reports on the financial statements for the fiscal year January 1st – December 31st, 2003 and the consolidated financial statements for the same fiscal year as well.
2. Submission and approval of the financial statements for the fiscal year January 1st – December 31st, 2003 together with the Board of Directors’ and the Certified Auditor’s reports.
3. Release of the members of the BoD and the Certified Auditor from any responsibility for compensation arising from the annual financial statements and the management of the company in general for the fiscal year January 1st – December 31st, 2003.
4. Election of Certified Auditors (regular and substitute) for the fiscal year January 1st – December 31st, 2004 and determination of their fees.
5. Approval for the payment of a dividend to the shareholders.
6. Approval of the already paid and determination of the payable fees and expenses of the executive officers and members of the BoD.
As the company’s shares are traded on ATHEX in a dematerialized form, all shareholders wishing to participate in the Annual General Meeting they should deposit, in accordance with the Articles of Association and the art. 51 of Law 2396/96, a relevant certificate from the Central Securities Depository, or a certificate equivalent to the certificate of the Central Securities Depository, or the securities not being yet dematerialized to the company, or to the Deposit and Loans Fund or to any recognised, in Greece or abroad, bank and to submit the relevant documentary evidence as well as the representation documents to the company (7, Alimou Ave., Alimos, Athens-Greece ), at least five (5) days prior to the General Meeting.
Athens, June 2nd, 2004