Invitation to the Ordinary General Assembly of the shareholders of
“KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.”
(Reg. No. 14274/06/Β/86/09)
Following the Board of Directors decision of 02.6.2009 and in accordance with the company’s Articles of Association, the shareholders of “KIRIACOULIS MEDITER-RANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.” are invited to the Ordinary General Assembly, on Tuesday, 30 June 2009, at 16.30 p.m. at the Company offices, in Alimos – Attica, at 7, Alimou Ave., for discussing and taking decisions on the following issues:
Agenda of the meeting
1. Submission and hearing of the reports of the Board of Directors and of the Αuditor concerning the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2008 to 31.12. 2008 for the company and the Group.
2. Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008 for the company and the Group as well as of the Αuditor’s report.
3. Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Αuditor from any liability for compensation in connection with the Annual Financial Report and the administration and management in general of the period 01.01. – 31.12.2008.
4. Election of auditors (regular/alternate) for the period 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009 and fixing of their fee.
5. Approval of the distribution of the profits.
6. Approval of the remuneration and expenses paid to the members of the Board of Directors and fixing of the relevant future remuneration and expenses.
7. Ratification of the election of a Board member.
8. Election of new members to the Board of Directors.
9. Election of an Audit Committee for the company in accordance with the provisions of L. 3016/2002 (article 7 §2) and L. 3693/2008 (article 37 §1).
10. Permission of the General Assembly for the company to grant guarantees in favour of the Group companies «Sarl Kiriacoulis France» and «Kiriacoulis Italy Srl».
Shareholders are entitled to participate in the General Assembly either in person or with a proxy. A relevant draft of proxy is available in the Company website www.kiriacoulis.com and at the Company offices (7, Alimou Ave., Alimos – Attica, tel. 210 9886187 & fax 210 9885392). Each share gives the right of one vote. Shareholders wishing to participate in the General Assembly either in person or with a proxy must, through their administrator in the System of Dematerialized Certificates (Greek “SAT”), block all or part of their shares and receive by said administrator a relevant certificate which they must lodge (together with any documentation of representation) with the Company’s Treasurer, or the Consignations & Loan Fund, or any recognised Bank in Greece or abroad and deposit the respective certificates at the Company offices at least five (5) days before the day of the General Assembly. In case no administrator has been appointed and the shares are kept in the special account, the relevant certificate is produced by the “Hellenic Exchanges Holding S.A.”, at 110 Athinon Avenue, in Athens.