INVITATION to the Ordinary General Assembly of the shareholders of “KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.” (Reg. No. 14274/06/Β/86/09)
Following the Board of Directors decision of 31.05.2011 and in accordance with the law and the company’s Articles of Association, the shareholders of “KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.” are invited to the Ordinary General Assembly on Monday, the 27th of June 2011, at 16.30 p.m., at the registered offices of the company in Alimos – Attica, at 7, Alimou Ave., for discussing and taking decisions on the following issues:
AGENTA OF THE MEETING
1. Submission and hearing of the Board of Directors and the Chartered Αuditor’s reports concerning the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010, for the company and the Group.
2. Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Report of the period 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 for the company and the Group together with the report prepared by the Chartered Auditor.
3. Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Chartered Auditor from any liability for compensation deriving from the Annual Financial Report and from the administration and management in general for the period 01.01 -31.12.2010.
4. Election of Chartered Auditors (ordinary/deputy) for the period 1 January till 31 December 2011 and arrangement of their fees.
5. Approval of the profits distribution.
6. Approval of the remuneration and expenses paid to the members of the Board of Directors and fixing of their relevant future remuneration and expenses.
7. Approval of the guarantee provision at favour of a subsidiary company.
8. Amendment of the art. 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 and 30 of the Articles of Association with the purpose of their adaptation and harmonization with the Laws 3873/2010 and 3884/2010.
9. Various issues and announcements.
Any person appearing as a shareholder of the Company’s ordinary shares in the registry of the Dematerialized Securities System (“DSS”) managed by “Hellenic Exchanges S.A.” (“HELEX”), on June 22, 2011 (Record Date), has the right to participate in the Ordinary General Assembly i.e. the fifth (5th) day before the date of the Ordinary General Assembly. Proof of shareholder’s capacity is verified by submitting relevant written confirmation from HELEX or electronically by HELEX through the Company’s online connection with the DSS. The relevant written confirmation or electronic certification concerning the shareholder’s capacity must reach the Company no later than 24/06/2011 i.e. the third (3rd) day before the date of the Ordinary General Assembly. The exercise of this right does not require the blocking of shares or any other process which restricts the shareholders’ ability to sell and transfer shares during the period between the Record Date and the General Assembly. The appointment and the revocation of a proxy holder shall be made in writing and shall be notified to the company in writing at least 3 days prior to the date of the herein General Assembly. The full text of the present invitation as well as information about the right of the participation in the General Assembly, the procedure to exercise the voting right by proxy, minority interests and the information referred to the article 27 par. 3 of the Codified Law 2190/1920 will be available in electronic form at the Company’s website www.kiriacoulis.com. The Shareholders can, also, obtain copies of the above mentioned documents from the Company’s registered offices (7, Alimou Ave., Alimos – Attica, tel. 210 9886187 & fax 210 9885392).