You can start your Dodecanese route from either our base in Rhodes (Marina Mandraki), just opposite the famous medieval city, or from the new built marina of Kos, in the popular island with its lush green wooden hills.
The cruising possibilities in the Dodecanese are endless, thanks to the 14 beautiful and unique islands in this area. In this Eastern part of Greece, and along the Turkish coast, in the crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea, some of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean can be found.
Discover Simi with its picturesque harbor, Patmos with its famous monastery of St.John, Arki, Lipsos, Leros, Kalimnos home of the sponge divers. It is worth a visit to the whole group of islands in the Dodecanese.
There is an endless, amazing variety of opportunities for pleasurable sailing, historic exploration, nightlife, or alternatively the tranquility and relaxation of the many numerous small bays.
Dodecanese: 14 days itinerary
- 1st day: Embarkation
- 2nd day: Kos - Pserimos - Vathi (Kalymnos) (12 nm)
- 3rd day: Kalymnos - Xirokambos - Lakki (Leros) (14 nm)
- 4th day: Leros - Lipsos (11 nm)
- 5th day: Lipsos - Arki - Patmos (12 nm)
- 6th day: Patmos - Levithas (20 nm)
- 7th day: Levithas - Kamari Kephalos (Kos) (28 nm)
- 8th day: Kamari - Nisiros (12 nm)
- 9th day: Nisiros - Tilos (15 nm)
- 10th day: Tilos - Rhodes (42 nm)
- 11th day: Rhodes - Lindos (Rhodes) (20 nm)
- 12th day: Lindos - Simi (42 nm)
- 13th day: Simi
- 14th day: Simi - Kos (35 nm)
- 15th day: Disembarkation
During the summer the prevailing wind is the Meltemi that blows from the North West, it has the same characteristics as in the Cyclades. During spring and autumn the wind usually blows from the South East at about force 2-4.